Beeswax is naturally derived from honey bees. Beeswax pellets are used to make many different products, ranging from cosmetics to paints and coatings for a variety of specialty industries. Thanks to its versatility, beeswax has become a staple ingredient in today’s world.
An approximate chemical formula for beeswax is C15H31COOC30H61. Here are just a few of the many uses for beeswax:
- as a lubricant and waterproofing agent,
- in lost wax casting of metals and glass,
- as a polish for wood and leather and for making candles,
- as an ingredient in cosmetics and personal care products, and
- as an artistic medium in encaustic painting.
Where to Buy Beeswax Pellets
Kraft Chemical provides high quality beeswax for leading companies in all types of industries. Reach out today to buy beeswax pellets for your business.